To Our Valued Clientele:
The health and safety of our passengers, partners and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19, our company has taken several precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and staff.
- A thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces and all company working areas is conducted daily with disinfectant wipes and/or sprays.
- We have instructed all employees to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell, and we do not allow sick employees to report for work under any circumstances.
- All chauffeurs will wear a mask during your trip and all passengers over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask. Masks for passengers are not required if the vehicle is equipped with a partition between the passengers and chauffeur.
- You may notice some changes to your regular service as a result of these precautions, such as the removal of all printed and reading materials from the seat-back pockets, the cessation of water or beverage offerings unless requested, and the limiting of all physical material sharing between passengers and drivers wherever possible.
Centers for Disease Control Prevention
There is currently no vaccine to prevent corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Wash hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid Close Contact. Remain 6ft from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces.
- Monitor your health daily. Be alert of symptoms.
People who think they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider immediately.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you again soon!
What people are saying
Dr. David H.
"Thanks much for all your help, and professionalism, concerning last night's affair on the harbor where my folks were being honored. They had a wonderful time, your driver was great, and I wanted to be sure to write to say THANKS!"
"Thank you very much for making arrangements for the use of your awesome limo service. It turned out to be a fantastic, fun day! All the kids (and adults) had a great time! Frank did a terrific job of driving to the different locations. Thanks again so much!"
"I just want to let you know how enjoyable & relaxing our ride was to the Midway Friday night. A car service is the only way to go when having to go to downtown San Diego. Our driver, Dragan was a complete gentleman & very courteous. Secondly I want to thank everyone I talked to about me losing my phone in the car and your patience in holding onto my phone until I picked it up on Monday. You have my vote for best limo service & I would use you again & recommend you to my friends."
"I really just wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time! The limo was great, but the best part was our Chauffeur, Wes Dorsey. He was wonderful!! He was very accommodating and friendly, and he even brought me a Tide Pen when I got something on my pants! He really made the experience wonderful, and many of my girlfriends asked for his card for their future parties. I just wanted to take the time to let you know what a great job he did. We will definitely use Skye Limo again!Thank you!"
"Used Skye for our wedding -- both limo and private transportation for after the wedding. The service was great and the driver very nice. Pricing was also very reasonable and fair. The limo was new, clean, nice, and exactly what we were told we would be getting. I will definitely use Skye for future limo and transportation needs."
"Skye Limo is great! Our church used them as part of a gift to get one of our members to a Charger game and Skye made the gift perfect!"
"Wanted to try out a new car service for the talent I have to book travel for through work. Checked out Yelp to see who had great reviews for the San Diego area and found Sky Limousine. I thought it was great! The drivers were super nice. Plus the cars were very nice and high tech with DVD player, etc."